If you are a great multitasker and tend to think outside the box, this is the role for you.
At TopSpot, we surround ourselves with individuals that will complement not only our team but our clients' companies. Setting an example daily, taking a humble approach and building long-term relationships is who we are. We love this industry and what we do.
TopSpot’s Administrative Assistant will provide numerous office services while supporting the accounting department. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and must be a self-motivator who is eager to learn and willing to work independently or in a group setting. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong attention to detail is essential.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivator who is eager to learn, loves being around people and willing to work both independently and in a group setting. TopSpot Controller
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide excellent customer service while answering and transferring phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and filing
- Maintain supply inventory
- Must communicate and follow up effectively with clients, coworkers and sales representatives
- Assist with monthly billing
- Assist with data entry
- Perform other tasks and duties necessary to support the accounting department
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Manage multiple priorities and meet monthly deadlines
The qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
A few things you must have:
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-paced atmosphere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail
- Great telephone skills
- Ability to multitask
Not required, but awesome if you have:
- Experience with Multi-Line telephone systems
- Experience with NetSuite
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health and dental benefits, and more.