Successful team members are collaborative, solutions-oriented, critical thinkers, customer-focused, and highly strategic.
Reporting to the Web Analytics Manager, the Web Analytics Specialist allows TopSpot to differentiate itself through comprehensive reporting, data accuracy, accountability, and digital strategies for our Customers. From website metrics to user behavior and lead quality insights, our Analytics team ensures that tracking and reporting are implemented, set up accurately, and support our Team, Customers, and their marketing strategies. Successful team members in this role are collaborative, solutions-oriented, critical thinkers, customer-focused, and highly strategic.
Analytics is the backbone of any marketing campaign – it provides the framework for decision making and actions taken by a company. Courtney ClarkWeb Analytics Manager
Configure and install web analytics solutions such as Google Analytics, CallRail, and Loop Analytics across a variety of website platforms to surface and report on marketing analytics data & ROI for our Customers.
Review and test existing web analytics installations to ensure accuracy and drive best practices. Diagnose and troubleshoot installations through problem-solving, critical thinking, and collaboration.
Display a commitment to a positive Customer Experience through supporting our Team and Customers (new & current) in support requests. This may include analysis, training, product support, custom reporting solutions, and more. Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, prioritization, thorough communication, and follow up are key expectations in all interactions.
Contribute to ongoing website analytics audits and provide quality assurance on all implemented tracking solutions for customers to ensure accurate measurement and to suggest improvements.
Partner with all departments across TopSpot to implement and optimize custom tracking solutions throughout the customer journey. Examples include:
- Working with our Sales Team to audit analytics installations and identifying areas of improvement for prospective customers
- Partnering with Paid Search & Customer Relationship Teams on Google Tag Manager, Remarketing Lists, Ecommerce Tracking, Custom Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio) Reporting, Email Marketing
- Collaborating with Conversion Optimization on A/B & Multi-Variance testing and Optimize
- Working with Video to implement analytics, measure engagement, and report on results of our videos
- Collaborating with Teams and Customers to answer key business questions around website performance and lead quality; creating a solution through custom reporting to support the business objectives
Strategically identify areas to optimize analytics installs and approaches that support our best practices and standards in SEO, Video, Web Development, and Paid Search
Continuously stay updated on the Analytics industry, data privacy & cookie updates, browser updates, as well as analytics software evolutions. This includes Google Alerts, Webinars, email lists for industry websites, or social platforms like LinkedIn to keep a pulse on analytics and industry leaders.
This is a hybrid role in Houston, TX with remote options in Texas (outside of Houston) and Illinois.
THE MUST HAVES
- Ability to set and meet targets and deadlines consistently with high work quality
- Ability to be flexible and adapt, prioritize initiatives and projects, while keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Ability to communicate technical content in an approachable manner with non-technical Team Members and Customers
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve effectively and proactively using training, logic, judgment, and data to determine effective solutions
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- Experience with browser developer tools for testing, debugging, and validating code
- Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Modx, WordPress, Magento
- Experience implementing Google Analytics code and installations, call tracking, and lead tracking tools
- Experience with Google Suite such as Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio), Tag Manager, and/or Optimize a plus
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
Department Training Programs
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager is focused on our continual education. Customized training programs and our in-house training platform ensures you'll have resources always available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package.