Features & Benefits of Catalog Integration
At TopSpot, we build websites with that customer experience in mind. We have produced dozens of award-winning websites with catalog integrations that feature multi-faceted site searches, 3D CAD modeling, and configurators.
- Multi-faceted search to easily find products
- Product comparisons to evaluate product specs
- CAD / 3D models in the formats your customers need
- Quote Cart functionality
- SEO-friendly 3D catalog solutions
- Available for both Magento and Modx platforms
Award Winning eCatalog Websites DimcoGray was named the Best Catalog Website in the 2020 Web Marketing Association’s WebAward Competition. This was the 5th year in a row that our design & development work on eCatalog websites was recognized with the Best Catalog Website Award by the Web Marketing Association.
TopSpot Internet marketing redesigned our old static website and turned it into our number one avenue for new business.
Some Examples of Our eCatalog Website Designs
We don't just build online catalog websites. We build online catalog solutions that deliver results, provide an excellent user experience, feature a responsive design and also have a catalog as well!
You can view our website portfolio to see a larger selection of our work featuring some of our favorite industrial websites with catalog integration. Our team would also be happy to discuss your website needs and business goals in order to determine whether a website with catalog integration is right for you!
Awards for Our Online Catalog Websites
Our websites aren't just good looking, they're award-winning too! Here are some of the most recent awards for catalog websites we've built.
- 2021 WebAward for Best Catalog Website
- 2020 WebAward for Best Catalog Website
- 2019 WebAward for Best Catalog Website
- 2018 WebAward for Best Catalog Website
- 2017 WebAward for Best Catalog Website
- 2016 Mobile WebAward for Best Catalog Website
- 2016 WebAward for Catalog Standard of Excellence
- 2015 CDS Business Partner of the Year
- 2015 WebAward for Catalog Standard of Excellence
Team Geek Fun Fact We've won over 200 awards for our website design and development work!
Catalog Design & Development
Steel Warehouse is a family-owned supplier of premier steel coil with distribution, shipping, and processing capabilities. When they came to TopSpot, they were in need of a website that would drive online leads by providing an excellent user experience. See how TopSpot’s data-driven website development approach increased the industrial website's online leads by 311.36% within the first 6 months of launching.View Catalog Website Case Study
Catalog Integration Case Study
Since 1956, Industrial Tube and Steel Corp. has been servicing the steel tubing and continuous cast iron needs of businesses across the Midwest. After launching a new site with TopSpot and going through a content overhaul throughout the first year, Industrial Tube has seen a 776% increase in average monthly organic visits.View Catalog Website Case Study