Date & Time
August 5th, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM CT
Interactive Workshop Format
Free & Open to All Clients
This workshop is great for anyone looking for an understanding on analyzing your online landscape to identify new areas of opportunity for your business. As a client of TopSpot's you are invited to attend!
After attending our competitive analysis workshop, you'll leave with the answers to important questions like:
- How does my online presence measure up to my competition?
- What do users find on your competitor's websites that they don't find on yours?
- What changes can I make right away that will improve my presence & website leads?
- How can I use my tracking tools to identify new markets for my business or content opportunities for my website?
- Are these companies the same ones that my sales team comes across in the field?
Meet the Presenters
Your Workshop Instructors
Since joining TopSpot in 2013 as an SEO specialist, Josh has continued to grow inside the organization holding various roles from team lead to business development and sales. Josh currently assists in bridging the gap between TopSpot’s sales and digital marketing teams as they consistently help their clients develop new revenue streams by implementing practical SEO and PPC strategies derived from user behavior metrics. Josh BlankenshipClient Strategies Manager
A TopSpotter since 2019, Paige leads one of our four Enterprise Teams where she and her Team are responsible for the ongoing internet marketing efforts of some of TopSpot's Enterprise Clients. Paige began her TopSpot career as an SEM Specialist and has been using analytics to craft data driven strategies for her Clients ever since. Paige StuhrenbergEnterprise Brand Manager