You have high attention to detail, enjoy collaborating and have a love for learning new things.
At TopSpot, we surround ourselves with individuals that will complement not only our team but our clients' companies. Setting an example daily, taking a humble approach and building long-term relationships is who we are. We love this industry and what we do.
As the Content & Community Manager, you are ready to make use your previous experience to make an immediate impact on the strategy & creation of TopSpot’s content production and social media presence. You have at least 3-5 years of experience in creative writing and social media marketing, along with experience working in an agency setting.
As TopSpot grows, so do the number of great ideas and smart minds that represent us. As a member of the marketing team, a Content & Community Manager will be responsible for working with our internal team to get the voice of TopSpot out to the masses. Beth ShockleyDirector of Marketing TopSpotter Sincer 2018
What You'll Be Doing
- Working with the internal marketing & leadership teams to capture the voice of TopSpot and apply it to a variety content pieces moving forward (including sales documents, case studies, award submissions, presentations, print and online ads, email campaigns, web pages, social media, blog articles, white papers and more).
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and executing an effective content schedule. Will discern when subject matter experts are needed to provide input on specific topics.
- Responsible for TopSpot’s website content.
- Working closely with the internal marketing team to develop ideas, plan outlines, conduct research, and strategize the best approaches to engage with current & prospective clients.
- Creating relevant and engaging content for TopSpot’s different audiences on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Working with data & analytics to produce strategy driven insights that will guide future content and social efforts
- Strategically aligning and managing multiple content streams into an integrated editorial calendar
- Working with SEO & PPC teams on growing their knowledge of using social media marketing as they make sense for a variety of client industries.
- Being a key contributor to the social media marketing knowledge base at TopSpot
- Staying on top of social media marketing updates and trends to identify opportunities for TopSpot
The Must Haves
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
- 3-5 years of experience in content writing and social media management
- You have a college degree
- You are organized, know how to prioritize and are comfortable managing your own deadlines to get things done in a timely manner.
- You are interested in writing content for the B2B/industrial marketing landscape and learning the ins and outs of many different B2B/industrial industries.
- You have meticulous editing skills
- You never stop learning. The online marketing world moves fast so you’ll need to keep up with industry blogs and trends and be open to sharing your insights
- You can provide writing samples that demonstrate your ability to create engaging and action driven content. (long and short form)
- You stay up to date with SEO and digital marketing best practices by reading blogs and articles from industry leaders.
- You have experience with content management systems, marketing automation and web analytics
- You have experience working for or with B2B/industrial companies
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental benefits, and more.