You have high attention to detail, enjoy collaborating and have a love for writing and learning new things.
At TopSpot, we strive to hire extraordinary people who will bring the passion, confidence, eagerness to learn and a positive attitude. We value each Team Member we bring into our organization and focus on their development and future growth at TopSpot from day one.
As the Content Manager, you are ready to make use of your previous experience to make an immediate impact on the strategy & creation of TopSpot’s content production and online presence. You have at least 3-5 years of experience in creative writing, along with experience working in an agency setting.
As TopSpot grows, so do the number of great ideas and smart minds that represent us. As a member of the marketing team, a Content Manager will be responsible for working with our internal team to get the voice of TopSpot out to the masses. Beth ShockleyDirector of Marketing TopSpotter Since 2008
What You'll Be Doing
- Working with the internal marketing & leadership teams to capture the voice of TopSpot and apply it to a variety content pieces moving forward (including sales documents, case studies, award submissions, presentations, print and online ads, email campaigns, web pages, blog articles, videos, white papers and more).
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and executing an effective content schedule.
- Will discern when subject matter experts are needed to provide input on specific topics.
- Responsible for TopSpot’s website content.
- Working closely with the internal marketing team to develop ideas, plan outlines, conduct research, and strategize the best approaches to engage with current & prospective clients on TopSpot content.
- Creating relevant and engaging video content for TopSpot’s different audiences.
- Working with data & analytics to produce strategy driven insights that will guide future content and social efforts.
- Being a key contributor to the content writing & production knowledge base at TopSpot.
- Staying on top of search engine marketing updates and trends to identify opportunities for TopSpot content.
The Must Haves
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
3-5 years of experience in content writing
You have a college degree
You are organized, know how to prioritize and are comfortable managing your own deadlines to get things done in a timely manner.
You are interested in writing content for the B2B/industrial marketing landscape and learning the ins and outs of many different industrial/B2B industries.
You never stop learning. The online marketing world moves fast so you’ll need to keep up with industry blogs and trends and be open and confident in sharing your insights.
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Design: Canva, Photoshop, InDesign
- Management Tools: Experience working with management tools like Agora Pulse, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Buffer, and similar.
- Experience with how to use Google Analytics data to drive strategy.
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental benefits, and more.