If you have great attention to detail, like working in a group setting and have excellent communication skills, this is the role for you!
At TopSpot, we surround ourselves with individuals that will complement not only our team, but our clients' companies. Setting an example daily, taking a humble approach and building long-term relationships is who we are. We love this industry and what we do.
The Contracts Specialist will work with the accounting team as the initial liaison between the client and TopSpot. This individual will assist in drafting, evaluating and distributing internal service agreements. The day to day will be include receiving, reviewing and processing all incoming client contracts. Ensuring agreements are accurately distributed and recorded. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organized and a strong problem solver.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivator who is eager to learn and willing to work independently and in a group setting. Jessica AriasController Topspotter Since 2009
What You'll Do
- Review all contracts for accuracy
- Maintain clear internal workflows for processing different types of contracts
- Communicate clearly with sales reps and clients to ensure information is accurate for a seamless client experience
- Process all agreements in all internal systems
- Ensure billing details align with contracts and addenda processed
- Will work closely with the entire accounting team to meet department deadlines
- Stay organized and follow up effectively with clients, coworkers and sales representatives
- Analyze and identify different trends in order to improve our workflows
- Perform other tasks and duties necessary to support the accounting department
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Manage multiple priorities
THE MUST HAVES
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
A few things you must have
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or in a group environment
- Adapt to a fast-paced atmosphere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail
- Great telephone skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Great organization skills
- Experience with Contract Management
Not required, but awesome if you have
- Experience with NetSuite
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of PPC department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental benefits, and more.