If you are driven by problem solving and tend to think outside the box, this is the role for you.
At TopSpot, we strive to hire extraordinary people who will bring the passion, confidence, eagerness to learn and a positive attitude. We value each Team Member we bring into our organization and focus on their development and future growth at TopSpot from day one.
Conversion Optimization Specialists will have an opportunity to design and implement new features on a range of websites.
What You'll Be Doing
- SEO/Conversion Optimization/Analytics Audits
- Design and implement new website features and functionality
- Provide suggestions for improving conversions (client interaction)
- Provide suggestions for improving site usability
- Create mockups for new/proposed website content
- A/B Testing while having a structured approach
THE MUST HAVES
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
- Thorough understanding of HTML and CSS is required
- Proficiency in web design applications such as Photoshop, Sketch & Zeplin
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
Awesome if you have experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Hot Jar
- PHP, ASP, and other web languages
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as MODx, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, and Wordpress
- Email newsletter software such as Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Constant Contact
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental benefits, and more.