If you're wanting to join a team of geeks with heart, we're your team.
We are a close-knit team working in a fast-paced atmosphere where there is never a lack of laughter or coffee.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an experienced eCommerce developer. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong working knowledge of back-end development and database management.
My work is always challenging as it should be, and I learn so much from everything I do. Better yet, the TopSpot management team never stops trying to make things better for us and allow me to grow and do what I love. An LieuLead Programmer TopSpotter Since 2012
*** In order for job consideration ***
Please provide the following as the first portion of your Cover Letter:
- Why would you make a great addition to TopSpot?
- What qualities are you looking for in a position?
- Please specify what experience may qualify you for this position?
What You'll Do
- Create custom website templates and themes for use and deployment within open source content management systems and eCommerce frameworks
- Populate content (including text, images, databases) into websites built using open-source content management systems
- Fluidity working with eCommerce Datasets - inventory, sales, and customer databases
- Integrate (and in some cases, customize) third-party modules and applications upon static HTML and content management system based websites
- Build and debug website forms that operate on a variety of form processors
- Troubleshoot and debug website and server errors
- Proactively communicate progress and milestone completion to project leads
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to multitask, rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer
- A passion for staying on top of industry trends and technologies
- Minimum of 2-4 years web development experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
The Must Haves
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
Preferred Skills & Technical Requirements
- eCommerce Platforms: Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce etc
- GIT / Gitlab
- Experience in ERP and POS integration
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS
- Contributions to the open-source community
Benefits of Being on Team Geek
- Competitive Paid Vacation Plan
- Paid Sick days & Holidays
- Multiple Medical Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – Effective after 12 Months of Employment.
- Voluntary Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance