Benefits of Magento Website Development
At TopSpot, we use an open-source platform called Magento that provides all of the e-commerce functionality that is expected but does not sacrifice marketing.
It also offers great flexibility due to language and currency support. In addition, growth in popularity has dramatically increased the number of extensions and plug-ins that are available today.
- Analytics and reporting features
- Easy to use content management system
- SEO friendly with full SEO rewrites
- Catalog management features
- Ability to integrate into Google Shopping
- Detailed product browsing
- Supports configurable products
- Intuitive shopping cart with one-page checkout feature
- Shipping features include shipping to multiple addresses
- Multiple payment options supported
- Create customer accounts
- Easy to use order management
- Can be used as a quote cart
With their e-commerce site development relaunch, Nationwide Plastics experienced a 192% increase in conversions from organic traffic in the first quarter post-launch; with 111 leads over 38 leads. Additionally, they received a 162% increase in overall conversions, with 199 leads in the three months prior to launch and 522 leads post launch.View Case Study
The website they built for us generates a significant number of leads that we can follow up on, many of which are new contacts and new customers. Previously with our old website, we did not have that capability.
Some Examples of Our Work
We don't just design and develop e-commerce websites. We build websites that deliver results, provide an excellent user experience, feature a responsive design and are also built with e-commerce functionality!
You can also view our website portfolio to see a larger selection of the e-commerce websites we've built.
Like what you're seeing but not sure what you need? Our team would also be happy to discuss your website needs and business goals in order to determine what kind of website is right for you!