9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CST
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM CST
515 Post Oak Blvd,
Houston, Texas 77027
Free & Open to All Clients
Do you get lost in Google Analytics?
Don’t know where to begin?
This workshop is great for anyone looking for an overview of navigating Google Analytics and utilizing site traffic & user behavior data to make data-driven decisions about your website. You will also gain a better understanding of additional factors to keep in mind when viewing your analytics data. As a client of TopSpot's you are invited to attend!
Learn the answers to important questions like:
- How are people finding your website and what are they doing once they get there?
- How many people are visiting your site from a mobile device? Is your website optimized to meet your mobile visitors’ needs?
- Is your internal site search being utilized on your website, and can you improve your user's experience based on the site search data you have?
- What are some of the common misconceptions I should be considering when reviewing data in Google Analytics?
Clients who attend our Google Analytics Workshop will leave with:
- A better understanding of common terms and metrics used within Google Analytics (Sessions vs. Users, for example).
- Four analytics reports that are key to understanding your website users.
- A guide to finding important reports in Google Analytics so you can access them whenever you'd like!
- More familiarity around some of the custom tracking features within your account.
Spots are limited, so reserve your seat today!
Meet the Presenters
Your Workshop Instructors
With a background in SEO, Josh currently leads our nine client relationship teams responsible for the on-going internet marketing efforts of over 800 clients. This diverse client base ranges from small, family-owned B2C businesses to large B2B corporations. Josh and his team consistently help their clients develop new revenue streams by implementing practical SEO & PPC strategies derived from user behavior metrics. Josh BlankenshipClient Strategies Manager
As the Education Manager, Julia is responsible for organizing training and cultivating a culture of learning at TopSpot. She originally joined TopSpot in 2011 as an SEO Specialist where she worked with enterprise customers and led SEO training. Before joining TopSpot, Julia worked at public relations and advertising agencies on consumer food brands like Michael Angelo’s, Corner Bakery Café, and Graeter’s Ice Cream. Julia KarnezisEducation Manager
Josh was great, very informative, and answered any and all questions we had for him. The TopSpot team members were also very helpful and friendly. I look forward to the next TopSpot Workshop!
- Previous Workshop Attendee
Previous Workshop Attendee
Senior Consultant, Coatings Industry
Josh was great, very informative, and answered any and all questions we had for him.
The TopSpot team members were also very helpful and friendly. I look forward to the next TopSpot Workshop!
Join Us At Our
Houston Workshop: Digital Planning for 2019
As a Google Analytics Certified Partner, we have deep expertise & a commitment to provide excellent support to our customers.
As of January 2017, TopSpot Internet Marketing is a proud member of the Google Analytics Service Partner track with a certification in Google Analytics. We are the only Google certified agency in Houston, TX.
The Service Partner track is made up of companies with deep product expertise and a commitment to providing excellent support to their customers. By achieving this status, it means that we’ve demonstrated advanced expertise in Analytics and delivered value-adding services to our clients.
This workshop is free and open to clients only. Space is limited, so save your spot today!