At TopSpot, we surround ourselves with individuals that will complement not only our team but our clients' companies. Setting an example daily, taking a humble approach and building long-term relationships is who we are. We love this industry and what we do.
As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for formulating and overseeing strategies with each of your clients, while also managing the success and personal development of your team members.
This is a fast-paced client facing role that requires you to be organized and flexible in every situation.
As a Team Lead, you will play a vital role in the direct success of our clients’ businesses and in the team members you manage. You will be responsible for leading a dynamic team with diverse skillsets to create industry-leading digital strategies for a diverse portfolio of businesses. It’s a challenging, fast-paced position, that will reward you with an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. Josh BlankenshipClient Strategies Manager, TopSpotter Since 2013
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing a high performing team of SEO, SEM, and conversion optimization specialists
- Developing and growing a team that fosters innovation and creativity
- Collaborating across departments to ensure the implementation of integrated strategies
- Leading your team to come up with new digital marketing strategies that are aligned with your client’s business goals
- Translating digital marketing services (data/SEO/PPC) into compelling client opportunities
- Monitoring and reporting goals and insights to your clients through email, phone calls, and in-person meetings
- Interacting daily with clients while upholding TopSpot’s customers service standards
The Must Haves
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
A few things you must have:
- You have a college degree
- 3-5 years of experience managing a team in a marketing environment
- You know how to communicate effectively whether its in an email or giving a presentation
- Leadership mentality when approaching client and internal situations
- You approach your work in an organized manner and with a sense of urgency to get things done
- You never stop learning. The online marketing world moves fast so you’ll need to keep up with industry blogs and trends and be open to sharing your insights
- You are customer service oriented with critical thinking skills
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You have previous experience interacting with multiple clients on a day to day basis
- Problem-solving mindset with strong analytical abilities
Not required, but awesome if you have:
- SEO and PPC experience
- College degree in Marketing
- Google Analytics and/or analytics tool experience
- Previous work experience at a digital agency
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of SEO department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental benefits, and more.