You are a self-starter with an eagerness and passion to learn new skillsets and improve upon existing ones.
At TopSpot, we surround ourselves with individuals that will complement not only our team, but our clients' companies. Setting an example daily, taking a humble approach and building long term relationships is who we are. We love this industry and what we do.
Project Management is listening, understanding, and implementing a client’s long-term business goals into their project. We are the trusted partners and advisors, giving the best possible guidance for a long-lasting and well-performing website. We are Quality Control, making sure the product promised is the product delivered. We are the timekeepers, the expectation-setters, and go-getters. We have the best interest of your business in mind and we are here to help. Kylie NiichelSenior Project Manager, TopSpotter Since 2016
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage advanced website development projects from initiation to site launch
- Maintain a level of accountability for project results
- Manage project scope & schedule by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved
- Keep track of project and time budgets for team members to facilitate timely and quality delivery of online products
- Communicate expectations, progress, and milestone completion to stakeholders and team members
- Work directly with sales personnel to scope projects and create proposals
- Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
As a Digital Project Manager, you are responsible for planning, executing and evaluating advanced website development projects (including but not limited to eCommerce website projects) according to predetermined processes, timelines, and budgets. You are a seasoned communicator with experience in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution. You are also familiar with website design, web development, and search engine optimization terminology.
The Must Haves
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
- Conversational competency of website design, user experience, and website development best practices and terminology
- Basic understanding of HTML5/CSS3 and the ability to make minor changes to HTML markup without the assistance of a WYSIWYG editor
- Familiarity with open-source content management systems
- Working understanding of search engine optimization as well as Google GAIQ Certification
- Excellent customer service, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills in team-oriented, collaborative environments
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
A little about you that makes you a great candidate
- You have a college degree or relevant work experience
- You have had exposure to project management methodologies through coursework, internships or a previous job
- You have had exposure or previous work experience with web design, e-commerce development, and internet marketing
- You know how to communicate effectively whether it’s in an email, phone call or giving a presentation
- You approach your work in an organized manner and with a sense of urgency to get things done
- You have customer service experience and/or you understand that communication is vital to managing client relationships
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- You never stop learning. The online marketing world moves fast so you’ll need to keep up with industry blogs and trends and be open to collaborating with other departments
Not required, but awesome if you have:
- Previous work experience at a digital agency or in project management
- Proficiency with tools like MavenLink, Basecamp and Trello
- Project Management Professional (PMP) ® certification or goals to work towards it
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental benefits, and more.