You are creative-minded, naturally curious, resourceful and love problem-solving.
At TopSpot, we surround ourselves with individuals that will complement not only our team but our clients' companies. Setting an example daily, taking a humble approach and building long-term relationships is who we are. We love this industry and what we do.
As an SEO Specialist, you’re looking to develop your career in search engine optimization and digital marketing.
SEO moves pretty fast. Search engines change daily and yes, we will keep up with those changes. But what we always focus on at TopSpot is the user experience. We are relentless at asking the question, "is this good for the user?" Every SEO's challenge is to be focused on creating a great user experience and helping the user connect with our clients. John VargheseDirector of SEO TopSpotter Since 2009
What You'll Be Doing
- Driving relevant traffic and leads for our clients by performing keyword research, competitive analysis and executing content optimization and link building strategies
- Creating and executing search engine optimization strategies for multiple clients that align with their business goals
- Measuring results of your strategies with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and BrightEdge
- Monitoring and reporting performance of traffic, rankings, conversions and other trends to our clients through email, phone calls, and in-person meetings
- Thinking creatively with your team to come up with SEO strategies that are aligned with your client’s business goals
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients. We're in the business of helping people.
The Must Haves
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
A little about you that makes you a great candidate
- You have a college degree or relevant work experience
- You have had exposure to SEO through coursework, internships or a previous job, or you're just really interested in SEO and want to make marketing your career.
- You know how to communicate effectively whether it’s in an email or giving a presentation
- You are awesome with Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- You have customer service experience and/or you understand that communication is vital to managing client relationships
- You never stop learning. The online marketing world moves fast so you’ll need to keep up with industry blogs and trends and be open to sharing your insights
- You approach your work in an organized manner and with a sense of urgency to get things done
Not required, but awesome if you have:
- HTML and/or CSS skills
- Google Analytics experience and/or certification
- Experience working on your own website or blog
- Previous internship or work experience at a digital agency
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of SEO department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental benefits, and more.