You never stop learning.
At TopSpot, we surround ourselves with individuals that will complement not only our team but our clients' companies. Setting an example daily, taking a humble approach and building long-term relationships is who we are. We love this industry and what we do.
As an SEM Specialist, you’re looking to develop your career in internet marketing or expand on your digital marketing experience. You are reliable, detail-oriented and love to learn new things.
It’s the things that we do in our day-to-day that really impact our clients' businesses that motivates me to do great work. I love when we get to hear about how we've helped their company, hearing that they got to hire someone new, or five people. Nick WheelerPaid Search Strategies Manager, TopSpotter Since 2015
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing and managing paid search and SEM strategies for new and existing clients that drive relevant website traffic, leads and meet business goals
- Creating paid search strategies for multiple clients that align with their business goals
- Performing keyword research and competitive analysis to make recommendations and improvements to paid search programs in Google AdWords and Bing Ad Center
- Creating social ad campaigns through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram as well Shopping Ads through Google and Bing
- Measuring results of your SEM strategies with tools like Google Analytics
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of paid search programs and other trends to our clients through email, phone calls and in-person meetings
- Thinking creatively with your team to come up with new paid search strategies that are aligned with your client’s business goals
The Must Haves
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
A little about you that makes you a great candidate:
- You have a college degree or relevant work experience
- You have experience in paid search, search engine marketing or are interested in digital advertising
- You know how to communicate effectively whether it’s in an email or giving a presentation
- You are awesome with Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- You have customer service experience and/or you understand that communication is vital to managing client relationships
- You never stop learning. The online marketing world moves fast so you’ll need to keep up with industry blogs and trends and be open to sharing your insights
- You approach your work in an organized manner and with a sense of urgency to get things done
Not required, but awesome if you have:
- Google Analytics experience and/or certification
- Google AdWords experience and/or certification
- Bing Ads experience and/or certification
- Previous internship or work experience at a digital agency
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of PPC department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental benefits, and more.