You are creative, naturally curious, resourceful, and love problem-solving.
As a Senior SEO Specialist, you are looking to build on your existing SEO skills and digital marketing career. You have experience working with clients, developing marketing strategies and working in an agency setting.
SEO moves pretty fast. Search engines change daily and yes, we will keep up with those changes. But what we always focus on at TopSpot is the user experience. We are relentless at asking the question, "is this good for the user?" Every SEO's challenge is to be focused on creating a great user experience and helping the user connect with our clients. John VargheseDirector of SEO, TopSpotter Since 2009
What You'll Be Doing
- Working with a handful of clients in different industries to understand their business goals and develop innovative SEO strategies to drive relevant traffic and leads
- Performing keyword research, competitive analysis and developing content and link building strategies to drive relevant traffic and leads
- Measuring results of your strategies with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, BrightEdge
- Monitoring and reporting performance of traffic, rankings, conversions and other trends to our clients through email, phone calls and in-person meetings
- Collaborating with other teams like PPC, Analytics and Conversion Improvement to improve your overall strategies for your clients
- Assisting Sales team with SEO reviews and audits for new business opportunities
- Thinking creatively with your team to come up with digital strategies that are aligned with your client’s business goals
The Must Haves
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
- You have experience in building and executing SEO strategies for clients that meet their business goals
- You are comfortable working in a range of content management systems and have basic HTML and CSS skills.
- You have used tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, BrightEdge (or other Enterprise SEO tools), Screaming Frog and MOZ to analyze data and use it to drive decisions
- You understand how user experience and other digital marketing efforts play a large role in SEO and how to leverage those areas to make great SEO strategies and conversion improvement recommendations
- You have experience working in an agency or a fast-paced work environment.
- You are organized, know how to prioritize and comfortable managing your own deadlines to get things done in a timely manner.
- You stay up to date with SEO and digital marketing by reading blogs and articles from industry leaders. And you’re comfortable sharing your own SEO knowledge and insights on the TopSpot blog.
- You know how to communicate effectively whether it’s in an email or giving a presentation
- You are awesome with Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of SEO department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental benefits, and more.