If you have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong attention to detail, this role is for you.
At TopSpot, we surround ourselves with individuals that will complement not only our team, but our clients' companies. Setting an example daily, taking a humble approach and building long-term relationships is who we are. We love this industry and what we do.
TopSpot’s Telemarketer will be a driven individual that will deliver formulated sales talks to schedule appointments for our Digital Sales Representatives.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and must be a self-motivator who is eager to learn and willing to work independently or even remote.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivator who is eager to learn, loves talking with people and willing to work independently. Tim DoyleVP of Sales - TopSpotter Since 2008
What You'll Be Doing
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to schedule appointments.
- Explain our services and prices, answer questions from potential clients
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interest.
- Answer telephone calls from potential clients
- Telephone or write emails to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Maintain records of contacts, contact information and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective clients or for clients to attend our client appreciation meetings
- This position will be remote.
The Must Haves
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
A few things you must have:
- Customer service experience
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Great communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great listening skills
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental benefits, and more.