We Get Website Leads
We understand that your website should be like an extension of your sales team and that the leads it brings in can very much be the lifeline of your business.
Form analytics data helps our team stay up to date on your business. The insights we gain based on the information we gather from your form data helps us to find new opportunities to grow your online presence.
This is why we put so much importance in not just looking at conversions, but evaluating the quality of those conversions. We are also able to tie leads back to the referring source so you are able to measure the true ROI on all of your investments.
We want to make sure that your marketing dollars (not just the ones trusted with us) are returning a profit for you.
Marketing Professional, Hennig, Inc.
Form submissions have also given us another way to obtain the “voice of the customer”. Finding complaints, compliments, and patterns in the form submissions helps us to know where we can improve as a company to better serve our customers.
Benefits of Measuring Quality Contacts Through Form Tracking
Some of the ways we use website lead analytics to help our clients:
- Measure the true quality of a conversion
- Capture the referring source & actual keywords used and user's contact information
- Apply your form data to sales team follow ups and email campaigns
- Help bridge the gap between marketing and sales efforts
- Refine marketing campaigns and target higher performing solutions
- Quantify the true cost per quality conversion
TopSpot's Form Analytics Solution
In 2017, TopSpot introduced our proprietary tracking software, LOOP Analytics, an analytics tool that captures form data and visitor history.
The insights our team gains based on the information we gather from the data captured in LOOP Analytics helps us to find new opportunities to grow your online presence.
LOOP's Current Features Include:
- First & Last Touch Channels for Form Submissions - Shows how visitors initially found the website and if another source was used on a different visit before converting.
- Annotations Feature – Allows users to input notes for each lead to track whether a lead was quoted, irrelevant or pending. These notes are also included when exporting the lead data.
- Visitor Profiles - Gives insight into each website visitor’s overall experience and how each visitor is using the website in their overall research phase.
- Events Reporting - This report pulls in all of the events tracked (including historical events) and making it an exportable report which includes the event category, action, and label.