You are focused on the details, creative-minded, and have a love for producing.
At TopSpot, we strive to hire extraordinary people who will bring the passion, confidence, eagerness to learn and a positive attitude. We value each Team Member we bring into our organization and focus on their development and future growth at TopSpot from day one.
As a Video Producer, you will help lead our efforts around video production and development. This individual will work with companies of all sizes and produce on-site and remote video content.
What You'll Be Doing
- Plan video shoots, scout, select, and reserve shoot locations
- Shaping the creative direction for video content which includes scripts, treatments, and edits
- Develop production schedules of video content
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Capture any additional audio related elements
- Reserve and rent equipment when needed
- Film and record storyboard sequences
- Review footage and ensure all required content has been captured
- Capture, import, and organize raw media, manage and archive project media
- Create and insert static and motion graphics into video projects when needed
- Create internal videos for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, and other enterprise-wide projects
- Stay up to date of current trends/techniques in video production
- Communicate needs and requirements as it relates to video playback and device constraints across all online applications, internal and external
The Must Haves
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
A little about you that makes you a great candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Video Media, Multimedia Design, Visual Communications or related field combined with proven production experience in multimedia and web-based technologies
- 3+ years of professional experience in video production with a strong Portfolio of work to demonstrate video skills and abilities
- Advanced software knowledge: Adobe creative suite including (Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.), advanced knowledge of Finalcut Pro, Corel VideoStudio, or other media editing software
- Able to work a full-frame DSLR, manual settings, and audio monitoring
- Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategies (video; capture, editing and delivering)
- Experience with audio-visual equipment, set-up, and operations including technical skills in the fields of live media, audio, video, and lighting
- Team player that demonstrates the ability to thrive in a team environment while working independently as needed
- Experience in the video production process from concept initialization through completion of a video product and appropriate file preparation
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Solid project management skills, including developing, executing, and tracking video projects
Not required, but awesome if you have:
- Experience using Adobe Audition
- Digital marketing agency experience
- Photography background
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of SEO department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental benefits, and more.