You are data driven and detail oriented, this is the role for you.
At TopSpot, we understand that the people behind the numbers are what matters to our culture, success and clients’ business growth. We value each team member we bring into our organization and focus on their development and future growth from day one.
As a part-time Web Analytics Intern, you are looking to grow your analytical skills by assisting our team with analytics code audits and installs. The data gathered on our clients' websites serve as the backbone to our reporting and marketing strategies.
In the analytics world, we are constantly looking for new ways to find the most meaningful data for our clients which helps them form data-driven decisions for their business. Lang NguyenTechnology Manager, TopSpotter since 2012
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Assist with ongoing website audit for all clients.
- Answer support tickets (telephone and email) from clients and sales representatives. Support tickets will cover tasks such as analysis, web development, training, product support and more.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot web analytics installations.
- Configure and install web analytics software such as Google Analytics, Marchex Voice Analytics and other tracking solutions across a wide variety of website platforms.
- Review and test existing web analytics installations to ensure that they are collecting accurate data.
- Assist with documentation of technical requirements and installation processes.
THE MUST HAVES
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
- Experience working in a variety of Content Management Systems (CMS) like Modx, Magento, and/or WordPress
- Experience working with Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords,
- Strong attention to detail and ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Approach your work in an organized manner and with a sense of urgency to get things done
Awesome if you have experience with:
- Experience with Google Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio), Google Optimize, and/or Google Tag Manager
- Experience building a website and/or blog
- Google Analytics certified
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
Department Training Programs
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager is focused on our continual education. Customized training programs and our in-house training platform ensures you'll have resources always available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package.