You are a self-starter with an eagerness and passion to learn new skillsets and improve upon existing ones.
At TopSpot, we strive to hire extraordinary people who will bring the passion, confidence, eagerness to learn and a positive attitude. We value each Team Member we bring into our organization and focus on their development and future growth at TopSpot from day one.
Reporting to the Lead Designer, the Web Designer is responsible for creating highly usable and visually engaging website designs across all content management systems and devices while staying in line with project scope, billable time, expectations and goals. Experience in web & layout design is required.
Successful web designers are creative and forward thinking in their designs for our clients. At TopSpot, we take a different approach to web design and development by building sites that don't just look great but also perform well from a search engine marketing standpoint. Stephen RifaiWeb Production Manager, TopSpotter Since 2012
What You'll Be Doing
- Creating wireframes based on sitemap provided by the marketing team
- Designing custom interfaces based on project scope and client expectations
- Enhancing existing interfaces with new layouts, photos, graphics, and forms
- Collaborating with the marketing team to design e-mails, promotions, online ads, and marketing collateral.
- Working closely with other members of the designer team on visual comps and provide input
- Participating in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts
- Communicating effectively with clients, which includes interpreting their requests and expectations while providing them with timely and professional designs
- Proactively communicating progress and milestone completion to Lead Designer
The Must Haves
Your qualifications that make you the ideal candidate
- 2+ years of Web Design experience
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Slack
- Strong understanding of UX design principles
- Basic understanding of E-Commerce design layouts and standards
- Experience designing for mobile devices
- Knowledge in responsive design layouts and standards
- Driven by creativity
- Passionate about marketing and outstanding, elegant design
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize tasks and multi-task as needed
- Communication, organization and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Self-starter with an eagerness and passion to learn new skillsets and improve upon existing ones
Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy
At TopSpot, the learning never ends! Take part in a variety of department training programs that help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our TopSpot Education Manager helped to create customized programs to ensure you'll always have resources available!
We pride ourselves on providing a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health & dental benefits, and more.