A you maximizing your website's capabilities?
Your website runs 24/7 and is a representation of your business. Learn how to make it work harder for you, no matter what audience you are targeting.
Join us on April 27th and leave with:
- 6 ways that show your website is a business asset, including, but not limited to lead generation
- Tips for improving customer retention through your website
- Recommendations for how your website can help with hiring and recruiting
- Strategies for utilizing your website for pre-and post-event promotion
- An understanding of the value of video on your website and how to promote your video content
- The ability to showcase the value of your website during a merger or acquisition
"Team was very knowledgeable and did a great job presenting!" Previous Workshop AttendeeSoftware Industry
Have questions leading up to the event?
Fill out the form below to let us know what information you are looking to see!
Meet the Presenter
Sara Brown knows TopSpot and their Clients well through her 6 year tenure with the company. Sara currently assists in bridging the gap between TopSpot’s marketing and sales teams through client education, events, blog content and case study development. Sara BrownDirector of Marketing, TopSpot