User Behavior Understanding
TopSpot utilizes a tool that monitors and reports on companies visiting your website in real time, called VisitorView. This business development tool allows you to be alerted when a certain company visits your site, or particular activity happens. Think of it as caller ID for your website.
Benefits of VisitorView
- Set up “triggers” to email your sales team when a particular company visits your site. You can set up alerts based on: Pages viewed, Keywords, Location, Company Name, Industry.
- Utilize this information to “target” companies who have shown interest in your business.
- Provide the information they may be interested in by watching their patterns. (Products, Services, Data Sheet, Drawings, etc.)
- Gives detailed information on each company, including details on specific employees so that you can narrow down a potential contact and identify key decision makers.
- Share this information with your sales team as potential “warm” leads for them to follow up on.
We rely heavily on the website for leads, providing information about our products and services and for ongoing information through blogs. TopSpot has kept our site up to date and able to maintain a high level of visibility to those that search for a type of products and services.