Website A/B Testing Services
A/B Testing is the process in which two slightly different versions of the same page are shown to users with the end goal of determining which page your website users prefer the most.
Improving leads with A/B testing is about knowing what works from the outset. Much like a scientist forms a hypothesis based on their expertise, A/B testing must be planned properly to achieve the best results.
Multivariate testing is more advanced form of testing in which multiple variables of any given web page are tested to determine the best version of the page. When this testing is run correctly, it creates solutions to help the different elements of your site work together to drive a desired outcome. Multivariate testing gives your optimization process a boost by allowing you to test any element on your site including colors, layout, photos, content, etc.
So Many Advantages
A/B and Multivariate testing from TopSpot:
- Takes the guesswork out of determining what your audience is looking for
- Can determine the length of the test by timeframe, amount of traffic or conversions
- Gives you the option to determine the KPIs to test such as visits to additional pages, downloads, form submissions, etc.
- Uses their findings to apply same principles to additional pages throughout the site
- Can make a good website great.
The bottom line, companies who are constantly testing and analyzing their website are able to create more conversions (sales or leads) with the same amount of traffic. Why wouldn’t you want that?
At TopSpot, our customer relationship teams will work with you to ensure that every piece of your website’s puzzle fits together, and A/B and Multivariate testing allows them to have the data to back it up.
We bring data to the forefront, and our marketing revolves around it, taking the guesswork out of your website marketing decisions.