Google Ads Management Houston
Looking Beyond the Keywords
When you sign up with TopSpot, you get more than a Google Ads marketing company managing your paid listings. Your PPC (Pay-Per-Click) team will help establish an integrated digital strategy that can include – Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter in addition to Google PPC management.
Within each platform, there are a variety of features and programs that we will also take advantage of in promoting your business. For Google Ads, those areas include YouTube, Google Shopping, Remarketing, Display Targeting, Mobile Targeting, Geographic Targeting and more!
Not sure what you need? Not to worry! We will craft a strategy that makes sense for your budget and allows us to effectively drive the right traffic to your website.
Premier Google Partner
TopSpot has been a Google Ads marketing company managing Google Ads, formerly Google AdWords, for businesses of all sizes since 2003. We have been part of the various Google Partner Programs since 2009. As a certified Google Ads management Houston agency, our PPC team members hold the following qualifications:
- Google Analytics IQ
- Google Digital Sales
- Google Search Advertising
- Google Shopping
- Google Video Ads
- Google Display Advertising
- Google Mobile Advertising
Features & Benefits of PPC Advertising in Google Ads Include:
- Keywords and Negative Keywords - We understand the importance of targeting a specific audience that will ensure a positive return on your investment. A TopSpot PPC program will include extensive keyword research to ensure we identify as many product specific, relevant phrases that make sense for your business. We not only research keywords to bid on, but also negative keywords to ensure the allotted budget is utilized to attract relevant users.
- Google Campaign Structure - Your program is categorized in a way that makes sense to your business goals, which will assist with budget allocation and optimum exposure.
- Budget Allocations - Based on your account goals, we will manage bid adjustments and monitor impression share, to optimize your budget toward your target audience.
- Bid Modifiers - Our PPC Account Managers modify bids to be more or less competitive during hours that make the most sense for your online strategy
- Ad Extensions - After determining the extensions that fit your business, we will always be implementing and testing to identify winning combinations. We also make it a point to keep these as targeted as possible by optimizing extensions at the ad group level, making sure your call extensions aren’t running when you aren’t available to answer the phone, and testing out new extensions on a small subset of our accounts before implementing on all of them.
Understanding Your Website Traffic
In addition to our in-depth setups, we also provide detailed reporting to help grow the breadth of your site and entire website strategy. Meaning, your team will not only report on what your paid search visitors are doing once they land on your website, but they will also provide analysis on behavioral data from ALL website traffic.
Reporting on your incoming website leads that you get from phone calls and form submissions is also available in addition to VisitorView, a business development tool we provide as an option to our clients.
We understand that the research phase is ongoing and your consistent presence is essential. This is why we place so much emphasis on the user behavior behind the searches and not just the search phrases themselves helping you to stay in front of your audience without breaking the bank
TopSpot has been very thorough with our Google Ads campaign. TopSpot proves why it's important to let the professionals manage our account vs keeping it in-house.
Brittany Rabreau Shaw Stainless & Alloy
We have experienced significant growth using TopSpot to manage Google Adwords for our online store. So much so, that we are considering starting another online store with related products.
Mike Arlt Resources for Manufacturing Inc.
Google Ads Management in Houston and Beyond
Proven Pay-Per-Click Success
While our Google Ads Management Team is based in Houston, we have experience working with businesses of all sizes and in many different industries. The sample listed below are just are a few of the specialized industries we have experience in creating and managing successful PPC programs for:
Ready To Get Started?
Our team will conduct thorough research when setting up your program and make continuous refinements to ensure budget and exposure are maximized once it is live. Your SEM (Search Engine Marketing) account manager will provide you with both top-level and granular reports to help guide not only your PPC strategy but your overall digital strategy.
Are you in the Houston area and interested in meeting with us? Call us at 713-933-0449 to schedule a tour of our office right inside the 610 Loop, near the Galleria. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm CST.