Meet the TopSpot Team
Get To Know David
David Underwood is President and Co-Founder of TopSpot in Houston, TX. With a BA in Marketing from Texas A&M University, David began his career as a salesperson in print and online industrial advertising. His experience working in the B2B sector allowed him to evaluate inefficiencies within the search marketing industry and led him to co-found TopSpot.
David’s unique business approach of a collaborative team working together to achieve clients’ business goals came to fruition with TopSpot’s Customer Relationship Teams. He takes pride in TopSpot’s analytics-driven methodology and strong company culture.
TopSpot Internet Marketing has benefited from David’s strengths in leadership and communication. David’s vision continues to inspire the company of over 100+ team members while he oversees the business activity of the agency that has grown beyond 800 clients.
David has presented at Google’s PSP Summit, HOUSTEX, Houston Interactive Marketing Association events and Interactive Strategies conferences. He resides in Katy with his wife, two children and dogs, Rebel & Nash.
Read David's latest interviews & articles:
- 5 Ways to Create a Great Customer Experience
- Interviewing a job candidate? Here are eight insightful questions to ask.
- Digital Marketing for the Forging Industry
- TopSpot Announces Domain Change & Employee Growth in 15th Year of Business
- How TopSpot found success and fast growth
- YPE Houston, TopSpot raise more than $60,000 for Hurricane Harvey victims
- Tube & Pipe Journal: Strategies for succeeding in a digital world