TopSpot Knows Mobile
We set up PPC advertising campaigns with mobile in mind, with a mobile-optimized message, display URL and landing page specifically for mobile devices.
AdWords & Bing PPC have made it easier to target visitors by device (desktop, smartphones and tablets). This flexibility allows for more control over when and how your ads will be displayed and to whom. User behavior may differ from device to device and we now have control over the time of day, spend, ad copy & type of website these visitors see.
Optimized content creation on a site is merely the first step.
Already have a paid search program, but aren’t sure if it is customized to meet your business goals?
Benefits of Mobile PPC
- Different Messaging - Mobile-specific ads may have different messaging than desktop ads. In some cases, it makes sense to deliver certain messaging and calls to action based on what device a person is using.
- Increased Leads/Conversions
- Increased Impression Share During Targeted Times
- Increased Click Through Rates (on relevant phrases)
- Mobile Bid Adjustments - Can increase or decrease bids for users on mobile devices
- Mobile Ad Extensions - Includes specific calls to action, location extensions or click to call extensions (which can be adjusted to match your business hours).