September 16 2015
TopSpot Wins 10 WebAwards
TopSpot is pleased to announce our achievements in the 2015 Web Marketing Association’s WebAward Competition. Since 1997, the annual WebAward Competition has allowed thousands of participants to receive independent evaluation of their web development efforts in a forum that has become the Internet’s premier online event. However, only a select few in each category will be recognized.
Each site is judged on each of the seven criteria, earning a score between 0 and 70 points. The highest score in a given category wins Best Web site of that industry. If the remaining entries receive a score of 60 or greater, they receive the Outstanding Website WebAward. Entries receive the Standard of Excellence WebAward when their score is above the average of their industry, but below 60 points.
Entries are judged on the following seven criteria on a scale of 0-10 points:
- Ease of use
This year, TopSpot received 10 WebAwards:
- 2015 Best Small Business Website for Punum Roofing of Houston
- 2015 B2B Outstanding Website for Cotton Logistics Homepage
- 2015 Architecture Standard of Excellence for O’Donnell/Snider Construction
- 2015 Construction Standard of Excellence for O’Donnell/Snider Construction
- 2015 Catalog Standard of Excellence for RTS Cutting Tools, Inc
- 2015 Manufacturing Standard of Excellence for Hoover Container Solutions
- 2015 Medical Standard of Excellence for FunkFacial Plastic Surgery
- 2015 Small Business Standard of Excellence for Elite MMA
- 2015 Technology Standard of Excellence for Revere Control Systems
- 2015 WebAward for Outstanding Developer
This isn’t the first time TopSpot Internet Marketing has taken home WebAwards. In both 2013 and 2014, TopSpot won seven WebAwards each. We hope to continue this tradition of achievement and strive to improve and innovate going forward!
About the WebAwards – The Web Marketing Association is the producer of the WebAward Competition. Now in its 19th year, the WebAward program is the longest running annual website award competition dedicated to naming the best Web sites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all website development.