Once a potential buyer converts, the celebration is short-lived when you consider that individual is only 57% through their journey. What about the other 43%? Your marketing and sales teams have ground to cover before you reach your ultimate goal—getting leads cross the finish line to become buyers. Experts advise a multi-channel approach and say it takes five to ten touchpoints to convert a lead into a customer. In this blog, we look at a few of these touchpoints and post-conversion strategies that will help nurture those leads to purchase and even retention.
May 31, 2023